• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two (2) Bayou Classic SQ14 Burners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makisupa

Reaction score
I have two Bayou Classic SQ14 single burners for sale. They were purchased in August and used for 5 batches. I've since converted my system to all-electric and do not have a need for these burners. Looking to get $40 each plus shipping.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I just weighed one of the burners at 15lbs. Add another 4lbs. for the box and packaging material and were close to 20lbs.

Parcel Post is about $17 to MN
Priority Mail is about $34 to MN
FedEx 3-Day is about $16 to MN
UPS Ground is about $18 to MN

Keep in mind that Amazon.com had these for $49.97 each w/free shipping for brand new.

That's correct. I used their price to calculate a 20% discount given they've been used 5 times. Also, free, 2-day shipping is only offered to Amazon Prime members ($79 annual fee). Otherwise, shipping charges do apply.

Any order over $25 is free shipping on Amazon, FYI.

Only items that say "...eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping ..." next to their price qualify for free shipping (5-8 business days). There are several third-party vendors on Amazon which do not qualify/offer free shipping. I run into this a lot as a video editor buying DVDs ($25 or more) on Amazon. Here's an example of Prince VHS which does not offer free shipping – http://avuofu.me/dT9aEn

Only items that say "...eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping ..." next to their price qualify for free shipping (5-8 business days). There are several third-party vendors on Amazon which do not qualify/offer free shipping. I run into this a lot as a video editor buying DVDs ($25 or more) on Amazon. Here's an example of Prince VHS which does not offer free shipping – http://avuofu.me/dT9aEn

Yes, but the SQ-14s are labeled as FREE SHIPPING. Amazon is still the better way to go.

sq-14.JPG

^^^ Copy that ^^^

I was addressing the fact that "...any order over $25..." is actually not free on Amazon. So, is Amazon really the better way to go? My price is still cheaper at $40 if you do a local pickup. I have one person interested. Anyone else?

Amazon would be better than the shipping charges you listed. Otherwise, local pickup would be better.

Well... Then again it depends where you're shipping and how. Some shipping prices might fall below $10. Prices above were quoted to a MN zip code. Still looking for $40. Local pickup preferred. obo

Back