My First two labels.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both are really well done. Clean, simple, well made. Makes me want to take a sip without even seeing the beer :D

Not sure if you were looking for feedback but here goes...

Well done and a good song, The Fields of Athenry. I've never actually seen it written in it's Irish form. I'm not entirely sure how they fit on a bottle but perhaps "Ath Na Riogh" would fit nicely if it were larger and "Irish Red Ale" could flow smaller under it. The archaic font may be a bit hard to read as is and I can see the words having the potential to just run together as is. You could even set "Irish Red Ale" in a more basic serif font to contrast.

Perhaps on the side panel you may want to put a pronunciation in parenthesis as well.

Just some thoughts.

I like them both. My only suggestion for the first one is making the font larger and possibly split into two lines. It looks a bit tall and squished to the eye. Two lines may let the font "breathe" more. I might make the backstory a wee bit larger as well.

I find it far easier than to critique other people's work than actually finish my own. ;)

Back