Mmmmmm, Oatmeal Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skybrew

Reaction score
I just opened my first AG brew, it is the AHS Oatmeal Stout.
Good thing it is a long weekend! :drunk:

Here are a copy of photos:

OS2.jpg

OS1.jpg

That looks ridiculously delicious. That's too much beer for you man, you're gonna have to share that a little. I'll PM you my address.

Put the glass down, step away from the counter. That there is an irreversible bi-tuitive tartuffle you got there. The only way for me to be sure though is to send me the batch, I may be able to tell on the first glass, but most likely the last will be the tell.

I love me some breakfast stout, did I mention it tastes good with corn flakes...?

Nice mug and apfelwein pitcher you've got holding your cooking utensils there. You are, of course, using them incorrectly.

I have sam smith oatmeal stout clone bottled now. 2 more weeks and it will be drinkable. I will surely post a pic of it poured in a glass.

Nice mug and apfelwein pitcher you've got holding your cooking utensils there. You are, of course, using them incorrectly.

I was wondering if anyone was going to notice them. :)

I have a bunch of mugs and hefe glasses from Germany that I only use on rare occasions, I do not want to break them and not be able to replace.

Latest posts

Back