• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Free to good home

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a 7 gallon used keggle for FREE. It needs a weldless kit and dip tub, and there is some crystalized sugar on the bottom that I can't remove (search this site "bochet" for full story). That is the main reason why I am giving this away. I WILL NOT ship. I live near West Philly. First come first serve. My wife is really getting on me about keeping this around. If no one wants it I will cut it up for scrap metal.

Cheers,

Kev

In West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days...

Free bump.

a9a1c1 said:
Can you meet somewhere close to northern DE? thanks Andrew

Will be in DE for the OctoberFest on the 21st. If no one comes for it by then and you go to the fest I will bring it with me. Let me know. I will post again to keep all informed. If you want you can PM contact details if you can make it.
Cheers
Kev

Will be in DE for the OctoberFest on the 21st. If no one comes for it by then and you go to the fest I will bring it with me. Let me know. I will post again to keep all informed. If you want you can PM contact details if you can make it.
Cheers
Kev

Where is this fest you speak of? I'm always looking for beer related fun in my area!

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin' some b-ball out-side of the school.

Another free bump (I couldn't resist) :D

hungry4hops said:
Where is this fest you speak of? I'm always looking for beer related fun in my area!

Not exactly sure. I think it is a few miles from Stuart's Brewpub. My wife's cousin lives near there. We are going to their house and they are driving to this place. Some German society is holding it. That's about all I know.
Cheers
Kev

kev said:
Hi All,

I have a 7 gallon used keggle for FREE. It needs a weldless kit and dip tub, and there is some crystalized sugar on the bottom that I can't remove (search this site "bochet" for full story). That is the main reason why I am giving this away. I WILL NOT ship. I live near West Philly. First come first serve. My wife is really getting on me about keeping this around. If no one wants it I will cut it up for scrap metal.

Cheers,

Kev

Where at in West Philly (just some cross streets is fine)? I might be interested.

Transamguy77 said:
Where at in West Philly (just some cross streets is fine)? I might be interested.

I live NEAR West Philly in Delco. I only gave the West Philly out because most people around SE PA know where Philly is. I live in Drexel Hill. Let me know if still interested.

kev said:
I live NEAR West Philly in Delco. I only gave the West Philly out because most people around SE PA know where Philly is. I live in Drexel Hill. Let me know if still interested.

I know exactly where that is, I have a few friends out there.....down there. I will let you know thanks.

phrack3r said:
Are there any pictures of it at the bottom I'm interested in picking it up

My wife's camera is acting kind of stupid lately, but I will try and post a pic in the next day or so.
Cheers
Kev

Keggle found a new home. Thanks for the interest. Happy brewing all.
Cheers
Kev

brandonhagen1 said:
I whistled for a cab a d when it came near it had dice it the mirror

"I whistled for a cab and when it cam near license plate said FRESH it had dice in the mirror"

I pulled up about 7 or 8, turned to the the cab said yo home smell ya later!

mkringii said:
"I whistled for a cab and when it cam near license plate said FRESH it had dice in the mirror"

I pulled up about 7 or 8, turned to the the cab said yo home smell ya later!

If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but i thought nah forget it, yo home to Bel Air!

It's in Newark at the sagerbund ( sp? ) off rt4 near the red mill rd exit. I've never been...too crowded for my taste....but it looks fun

Back