Brewers in Colombia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johns

Reaction score
I would love to hear from some home brewers in Colombia. Any idea were to get supplies and whats the HB culture like there? Any brewpubs?

Hey! I'm not in Colombia but I am Ecuador. I wish i knew of some suppliers for you there but sadly I only know about stuff here in Ecuador

well not bad. What kind of things are available to you there? What kind of hops, barley and hardware can you get there. Equador is not that far of a strech, so I am interested to know anything and everything in that part of the world,

Cheers

Well for hops we have to import them but I hear Colombia has some and I know Argentina does ( we are in the process of trying out how to get them from there). But usually we just try to bring down a brick every time we go back to the states

For grains a bunch of us usually get together and do a group buy from Belgian but we also have a woman here who runs a beer supplies store that we can get yeast, grain and hops from (all be it they are a little expensive) and there is a guy that runs the home brew store in Quito who usually has some small stuff to sell.

Back