What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rinkuskiai brewery werewolf beer. Damn delicious

ForumRunner_20121019_232123.png

NordeastBrewer77: You quoted me as saying your reply to my post, lol. No worries, I figured it out after a minute of confusion. If you're wanting the Vampire Slayer I'd be willing to trade you for it.

I was scrounging for beer around the in-law's house and came up with a Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin from last year (the alternative was some Leinenkugel's shandy). It vaguely smells and tastes of pumpkin pie spice, but that's about it.

NordeastBrewer77: You quoted me as saying your reply to my post, lol. No worries, I figured it out after a minute of confusion. If you're wanting the Vampire Slayer I'd be willing to trade you for it.

I saw that too, and couldn't figure out WTF happened. I probably did something dumb, imagine that.......
Anyway, yeah, I'd love to try Vampire Slayer. Let me double check and see if I can source it locally, but if not, totally down for a trade. It's Surly Wet season, and I'm sure you're interested. :mug:

Speaking of the Wet guy......

HPIM1221.jpg
I can't get enough of this one. :rockin:

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Almost looks like it was bottled two weeks ago, no? Gotta love fresh harvest beer, but yeah, few things beat a good home brew! :mug:

That's a really good beer, new discovery for me, and a regular in the fridge.

I've really been loving this one recently. Hop harvest FTW! :rockin:

Bottled10/4

Lagunitas IPA. I should have looked up if this was an english style IPA... i'm not a fan of them in general, but this isn't bad. Hard to argue with 3.99 a bomber though.

Lagunitas Hopstoopid. I always grab at least one when I'm at the store. Great beer, cheapest bomber in the store.

Norther Brewers Midnight Wheaton Beatdown. Brewed this 6 months ago, took 4 months to carb. It is really good now, saving a 12 pack for 3-6 more months to see what happens.

image-3651099613.jpg

Head is still kind of thin, this was the first time I used a calculator to carb to style, probably the last time too.

image-3550813375.jpg

My last keg of Centennial Blonde. Time for another 10g batch. Perfect beer for watching college football all day.

NOVA Fall BrewFest!!!
Brouwerij De Musketiers – Troubadour Obscura
Sixpoint Brewery – Resin
Founders - Brewfest Stout
Flying Dog - Imperial Pumpkin
Corcoran Brewing – Gray Ghost Double IPA

Peace Tree- Red Rambler. Some mediocre Iowa stuff, they mainly use belgian yeast in everything cept this one, I think. Ok/good Amber.
Hopefully Ill make my way to trying the Brouwerij West Mor Mor ale. Didnt realize it was a quad, guess I better be in a belgian mood if I decide to pop it open.

Just drinking samples tonight. Kegged my Bourbon Barrel Porter, had a sample.

OVERFILLED my dry stout, had to steal .5L with the beer thief, just to get the corny lid on. I guess I made a bit too much. That explains the massive blow off I had a few weeks ago, I suppose. So now I'm drinking that too.

Next, I'm racking my Bourbon County Stout clone to secondary. I have about 7.5 gallons of it... and a 6.5 gallon carboy... so I guess I'll be drinking a few samples of that one as well...

Aaaannd by then I should be ready to pass out.

Back