• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Keezer, soda kegs, keggle, 150lb bulk grain, hops, Pittsburgh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm downsizing my brewery to 6 gallon batches and saving up for an all-electric upgrade. Everything is in good condition, and kegs have been recently been stripped down and scrubbed. Additional pictures can be taken of items that aren't on the craigslist post (BSC, probes, thermowells; 4th keg, etc.).

Edit: I'm happy to ship the small stuff (you pay shipping).
- Mosaic, sorachi ace, and sterling hops
- BCS 460 with temp probes and thermowells

Keezer is 4 tap 16 cf maytag unit that is energy star compliant.

Craigslist link below has details and individual pricing. The $1725 on the post is for everything together (individually it comes out to around $1830). If someone wants to take it all I'd be happy to throw in a few extra items to sweeten the deal - few camlocks, silicon hoses, 50' 1/2" immersion chiller, etc. that I didn't list for sale

Edit 11/24
- keezer, Keggle, kegs, 3 gallon better bottles, 2 cases of champagne bottles, grain, most hops, and 1 of the glass carboys are sold.

One of the kegs (a 5 gallon Firestone IV) seems to need need a replacement dip tube. I'll sell that one for $45 if anyone is interested.

Keezer, grain, hops may go today.

BCS still available.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/for/4202787113.html

Sent you an email through craigslist in regards to the 3 gallon better bottles and kegs.

Thanks
Doug

In Pittsburgh and interested in the ball lock kegs and maybe the 2-row. Willing to part this out?

Snicklefritz said:
In Pittsburgh and interested in the ball lock kegs and maybe the 2-row. Willing to part this out?

Not looking to part out at this time. Offers are pending on the kegs, and I'd rather keep the grain together for now. If I part out I'll let you know, but I'd probably keep the 2-row.

I'm interested in the hops depending on what you have and how much you want. Pm me please

BTW-taking a couple days off of selling my stuff to enjoy the holidays. I'll be back on it after Thanksgiving.

Thanks everyone!

babski said:
I'm interested in the hops depending on what you have and how much you want. Pm me please

I have 2 pounds of mosaic still up for grabs at $17 a piece.

res291que said:
Looking for some cam locks if you are selling those separate, let me know what you have and pricing please.

I'll take a look and see what I have lying around the spares and will post what I'm looking for.

I'll take both of them let me know how much shipped to 03447 after the holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back