tactical nuclear penguin - Where to buy in NJ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottD13

Reaction score
Anyone know of a shop that sells tactical nuclear penguin? My sister-in-law wants to try it sooooo that's as good an excuse for me!

Everyone I know who's gotten it has gotten it direct from BrewDog. I know they sell it on their website, but not sure if the guys who I know bought it or got the hookup from BrewDog. But you might try their website?

Yeah, but I was hoping to have it for this weekend....oh, well. If I can't get it locally I'm not going out of my way for it.

There is only 400 or so bottles coming to the US with that split up between NYC and California. I don't think they have made it here yet because of some labeling issues with the beer actually being classified as a liquor in the US and that's a whole other set of hoops to jump through. When they do I'm assuming they will go pretty fast even at $60/ bottle or so.

There is a local restaurant in my city that got a hold of some but it's going for over $100 a bottle. I'd love to try it but not at that price.

On the website I believe it's going for 35 pounds plus shipping. Who knows what that is to germany, but it's gotta be less than to the US. I should get some while I'm over here perhaps. To make no mention of sink the bismarck:D

glad to hear about it. glad to hear how it tastes. glad to think about making it.
(i think it ends somewhere around there, though, sorry).

Back