Keggles for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammis

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm looking to see if there is interest from people for pre-made keggles. The keggles would be cleaned up (paint, stickers etc. removed). The tops would be cut off and cleaned up. They would also come with one pre-drilled 1/2" hole and include a stainless steel weldless bulkhead and 2 piece stainless ball valve. I would sell them for $120 plus shipping (shipping would probably be around $35/keggles).

Thoughts???

I know there is a sponsor around here that sells them. Competition is always a good thing. Can't remember what they charge.

Cool link Truse. By the way, i'm located on the west coast for anyone who is interested.

Cheers!

yeah id be interested too, but maybe have the option for more holes drilled, i.e. sight glass, temp gauge, ball valve ect.

you probably should re-post this in the classifieds section. if you are looking to drum up business for yourself on here you will need to be come a site sponsered vendor. I dont think there is an issue here becuase you are not actually selling anything, just looking for interest. The classifieds section is for people looking to buy/sell stuff so you might get better responses there.

Good luck with your endevor. sounds like a fair price.

Guys,

I'm looking to see if there is interest from people for pre-made keggles. The keggles would be cleaned up (paint, stickers etc. removed). The tops would be cut off and cleaned up. They would also come with one pre-drilled 1/2" hole and include a stainless steel weldless bulkhead and 2 piece stainless ball valve. I would sell them for $120 plus shipping (shipping would probably be around $35/keggles).

Thoughts???

thanks for the responses guys!

Kegtoe, i'm currently looking into becoming a vendor, as you mentioned i just wanted to see what kind of interest there would be for something like this before going through the whole process.

Cheers!

Back