Sanyo 4912 Manual Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thevalkrye

Reaction score
I tried searching this because I am sure it has been asked before but no luck. I lost my manual and need to know the manufacturers minimum clearance recommendations for the 4912.

I want to do a built in under counter setup. I already have the 4912 but if I can't make it work I might have to bite the bullet and buy a different fridge or a pre-made kegerator to go under my bar. That would suck because all the ones I can find are expensive and need even more stuff added to them to make them sweet.

Thanks

if you search through the bar builds on this site you will see Sanyos stuffed in all kinds of tight spaces.

Just a guess here, but i think it is likely that Sanyo does not advise installing under counter or built in at all. Under counter models usually have forced ventilation for the external coils and run big $$$.

Not saying that it won't work by any means, just that in reality it is designed as a stand alone unit, and not a built in.

Back