• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Central Texas-All Grain Equipment Sell Out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspector13

Reaction score
Within the next couple days I will list me brewing equipment on Austin Craigslist I'm located in Temple, Texas. I don't want to ship this stuff. A quick list below. Do have other stuff. If you are in the the area(willing to drive to Temple) and interested massage me.

Brewing Stand/Sculpture (welded steel) with 2-220,000 BTU burners - Very Heavy Duty -pic on my profile

2 - Keggles with temperature gauges and fluid level tubes

10 gallon water cooler type Mash tun with stainless false bottom & fittings

50 ft 3/8 wort chiller

Beer plate filter

Carboys

Ball lock Kegs and kegging equipment

Temp controls (Johnson Digital Temperature Controller)

Co2 tank 20 pound

4 - 1/2” 3-peice SS ball valves

2 – Perlick 525 faucets

Red Baron Bottle Capper

Kenmore 5.8 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator

A tote full of 12oz bottles

If you do plan on parting out and possibly shipping....I'd be in for 2 ball valves and any pumps if you have them.

I'll drive up to you for some reasonably-priced kegs. If your faucets are the engraved, rather than printed, Perlicks I'd be interested in those as well. Let me know what you have in mind.

I'm located in Austin, how much do you want for some corny kegs? Also, what other kegging equipment do you have for sale? I'm looking for a regulator and 3-4 prong manifold/distributor and QD's for both beer and gas lines.

How much are you wanting for the entire brewing setup (Rack and keggles, etc)?

I'm sorry for not responding. I had a major family emergency. I will be getting back with everyone within a day or two. Again, sorry about the delay.

Wade

Wade, I'm in temple(resident at S&W). I'd love to come by and look at/make an offer on some of your equipment, kegs, carbons, etc. email at [email protected]. I'd come by this week.

Back