Great new Brew store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmywit

Reaction score
For anyone that lives in Central IL, a great new brew store just opened up in downtown Bloomington IL. I went and checked it out today and finally we have a store where we can all go. He has everything you need. It is called the Hop Shoppe. I was just thankful that I don't have to pay shipping costs anymore. Just wanted to let everyone know if you live near by.

That's good news. Someday I would like to open a LHBS but you never know what the interest is going to be. I guess maybe a good starting point would be checking to see how many homebrew clubs are in the area.

There is also 1 in Normal too! They have only been open for about a month. They still need to get a couple things in, but they do have a bunch of grain and liquid yeast . I stopped in there last Sunday and the owner and his wife are both very nice. I sampled some of his Irish Red...tasty!

http://www.tchomebrewing.com/

+1 for The Hop Shop...the owner has been very helpful and reassuring to this new home brewer. It's great that we have more options than just Friar Tuck.

Well that is great news as well. That new shop in Normal is only a couple of blocks from my house.

Back