GABF in Denver

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beermaker

The NAVY WALRUS
Reaction score
Is anyone going? Me and the rest of the www.Brewcrazy.com podcast crew are going. We got press passes and will try to get a quickie interview with some of the heavy hitters in brewing. We have our flight reservations from beaumont to denver on Oct.11, and we will be staying at the holiday inn downtown the 11,12,13th. Hope to meet some of you there.

I'll be there and I'm also staying at the Holiday Inn Downtown.

*Someone distract Rich and I'll still go and raid his beer fridge*:D

I'll be there. Since I'm there I may as well help distract RichBrewer so Brewtopia can raid his goods. I'll expect a 50% cut on whatever you can snag Brewtopia ;)

Actually we need to go with RichBrewer over to the Falling Rock. He can gain us access to their fridge!

*Then when he's not looking, we'll sneak over to his fridge* :drunk:

I'm planning on going but still need to buy tickets. Am holding out thinking maybe ol' Beertown will have a new gift for new membership this month.

Anyone know how fast they sold out last year?

Brewtopia said:
Actually we need to go with RichBrewer over to the Falling Rock. He can gain us access to their fridge!
Like I knew what I was doing...:drunk:

Brewtopia said:
*Then when he's not looking, we'll sneak over to his fridge* :drunk:
Get me next to that Moose Drool tap and I'll give you the keys to my house. :mug:

Oh by the way- If you saw my beer fridge right now you would be sorely disappointed. Dang thing is basically empty.:(

Flying in on the 11th and heading straight there. I may go on Saturday as well, but not sure yet.

We will be going to the local brewery tours, maybe ski a little, then get fit-shashed every night. We may have to drink a beer together Brewtopia.....

HemiPowered said:
This is Colorado, ski season opens mid October :)

The only thing I know of open by then are the bunny hills at Loveland. That doesn't constitute skiing in my book. That and I don't care to have my skis torn up by rocks. When those diamonds open up and 2-3 foot piles of fresh powder are laying on the slopes... That's when ski season opens up. :rockin:

Has anyone's tickets for the GABF shown up yet? I'm getting anxious already! Mostly because I get to told a buddy I'd teach him how to brew the night before the GABF. Can't wait to get another person involved in the hobby! :mug:

dblvsn said:
The only thing I know of open by then are the bunny hills at Loveland. That doesn't constitute skiing in my book. That and I don't care to have my skis torn up by rocks. When those diamonds open up and 2-3 foot piles of fresh powder are laying on the slopes... That's when ski season opens up. :rockin:

Yea bunny hills at Loveland are really what you are looking at around that time :)

Back