South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 3!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, thanks for the help.

I wanted the following, 1 sac of each

HT101 Maris Otter Pale Ale Malt from TF&S
B101 Pilsen Malt from Best Maltz

Paypal is fine for me. I will attempt to contact a fellow brewer to pick up my load when he picks his up.

Thanks skarude, can you speak with Sethga and see if he will bring it to WC?

Thanks so much... Going to be a great brew summer....

Idratherbeinmexico, welcome to the forums and thanks for joining our group buy. Order updated.

i'll do whatever, if some one else wants it by all means jump on it. if i need to take 1/2 to get another sack on the pallet i'm ok with that.

I just got a half sack to split with another brewer. I've never used the stuff before. Sell me on a quarter sack and I might be interested.........and we have something to talk about. Where do you live in Jersey?

Awesome, thanks for the help.

I wanted the following, 1 sac of each

HT101 Maris Otter Pale Ale Malt from TF&S
B101 Pilsen Malt from Best Maltz

Paypal is fine for me. I will attempt to contact a fellow brewer to pick up my load when he picks his up.

Thanks skarude, can you speak with Sethga and see if he will bring it to WC?

Thanks so much... Going to be a great brew summer....

In case this wasn't answered,
We are using the flat rate pallet pricing catalog and not the homebrewers catalog list on NCM site.

If we fill the pallet we will get the over 2000# rate

http://www.countrymaltgroup.com/pricing/NC_SalesBook.pdf

ME IRISH EYES ARE GROGGY NOT SMILING THIS MORNING
I did see a leprechaun brewing all day yesterday though!

In case this wasn't answered,
We are using the flat rate pallet pricing catalog and not the homebrewers catalog list on NCM site.

If we fill the pallet we will get the over 2000# rate

http://www.countrymaltgroup.com/pricing/NC_SalesBook.pdf

ME IRISH EYES ARE GROGGY NOT SMILING THIS MORNING
I did see a leprechaun brewing all day yesterday though!

We can still get it delivered with 30 bags but we will have to pay for the 1000lb price bracket.
To stay with the better pricing, we would need something like 36-38 bags.

Its only works out to be an extra $2 a bag but if we can get a few more guys on it, we shouldn't have a problem getting to that mark.

I saw some photos of that leprechaun by your brew rig... I considered calling but by that point, I figured he skipped out with his pot o' gold!

I just got a half sack to split with another brewer. I've never used the stuff before. Sell me on a quarter sack and I might be interested.........and we have something to talk about. Where do you live in Jersey?

i was going to use it for a marzen hybrid, some SMaSH's and maybe some light lagered ales.

i'm about 45 min from you outside of medford in shamong. i'm sending you a pm.

We can still get it delivered with 30 bags but we will have to pay for the 1000lb price bracket.

Its only works out to be an extra $2 a bag but if we can get a few more guys on it, we shouldn't have a problem getting to that mark.

I saw some photos of that leprechaun by your brew rig... I considered calling but by that point, I figured he skipped out with his pot o' gold!

We've been having problems with the phone service here and next door since the storm. The repair guy has been working on fixing it, but seemed to be intermittent then finally nothing.

Yeah.. there were three of them brewing, But the Leprechaun outfit took the prize. They all brought over some of their prized brews to throw down during the brew day. :mug::tank:

I made up a cooler setup for Jeremy, the newest AG brewer, and we did a test brew run to see how it worked, and how much dead space he would have to figure in when he tries his first solo batch on it this weekend. He's ready to go to home brew/big brew day with us!

How's the youngsters leg, any results?

We've been having problems with the phone service here and next door since the storm. The repair guy has been working on fixing it, but seemed to be intermittent then finally nothing.

Yeah.. there were three of them brewing, But the Leprechaun outfit took the prize. They all brought over some of their prized brews to throw down during the brew day. :mug::tank:

I made up a cooler setup for Jeremy, the newest AG brewer, and we did a test brew run to see how it worked, and how much dead space he would have to figure in when he tries his first solo batch on it this weekend. He's ready to go to home brew/big brew day with us!

How's the youngsters leg, any results?

He's doing better. Crawl and standing but isn't walking. The doctors still haven't even called to give me the detail on his xray...jerks.

Oh man... you're starting a new breed of brewers.... watch out world! I'm glad I got first chance at all those mini "lessons" when I was starting out. Brew day is going to be awesome!

We're currently at 30 bags. I think we should let it go a few more days to see if we can get a few more bags on so we won't have to pay the slightly higher rate. If you guys know any brewers that might want to get in on this, now is the time to talk them into it!

I really have enough for awhile but to help the cause I will take
1lb whole leaf - Amarillo
1lb whole leaf - Simcoe
1 sac bzmunh - best malz munich

BigBear & vincemash, thanks for joining in! I've added both on your orders.

Only a few more bags to go for that 2nd tier pricing!

Hey folks, I want in on the bulk order too! I'm new to the forum so I have a question. What price should I be looking at for the hops and grain in the NC sales book? the one on the right hand column? Thanks!

Hey I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I just tried to post and it didn't show up..so here's another try....I want in on the bulk order too but I need to know what price I should be looking at in the NC sales book. Thanks.

Dave
:confused:

Hey folks, I want in on the bulk order too! I'm new to the forum so I have a question. What price should I be looking at for the hops and grain in the NC sales book? the one on the right hand column? Thanks!

When looking at the hops, far right bracket label by the pound.
For the malt, you'll be looking at the "2000lb" bracket, second from the left. Priced per pound so times that by 55 and add about $3.50 to cover shipping per sack of grain.

i'll also take a lb of crystal.

i know it was mentioned a while ago but is anyone interested in splitting victory/biscuit?

I was interested in biscuit/victory, aromatic malt, or cara-munich 120L/special B. would need to split these in at least 1/4 sacks

No victory malt listed??
MFB Special Aromatic (3.5-5.0°L) (similar to Aromatic Malt)

MFB Kiln Amber (15-23°L) (similar to Biscuit Malt)

if this is alright with you guys??

OldBrew
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

Defenestrate
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

skiwithg
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

just need someone to pick up a 1/4 of each to fill those sacks

No victory malt listed??

OldBrew
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

Defenestrate
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

skiwithg
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

OK with me.

No victory malt listed??

OldBrew
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

Defenestrate
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

skiwithg
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

I thought biscuit and victory were the same thing. I thought I saw biscuit, but maybe not.

Yeah they are all very similar and should work fine so i have no issue.
I double checked and there is no biscuit listed...

So who wants the last qrtr?

Back