• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Old Hops - Free

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCBrew

Reaction score
I have a bit over a pound of hops that I do not need any more. These are old hops, probably around 3 years old. They were kept in a freezer the whole time up until about 3 weeks ago, where they have been out in 60ish degree room.

The labels are all faded but mostly they are cascade, centennial, ekg, and or willamette. I think there is some sort of freaky deaky organic hop too. Something I had not heard of and picked up, then never used.

Anyway, I am going to toss them if no one wants them.

Remember, if you want them they are old. They are all vacuum sealed in the original package that I purchased them in.

If you want them send me a pm. They are yours for free, or you can send me a homebrew if you prefer. First come first serve.

Oh for sure. Don't get these if you think you are getting some hops to make your pale ale or IPA. These are old hops. Use them as such.

Back