This is interesting...just because you get a beer head while pouring the beer..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonypr24

Reaction score
A beer head while pouring a beer does not mean it carbonated...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlBlnTfZ2iw]YouTube - time lapse carbonation[/ame]

At 5:22, take a good look at the glass. Doesn't it look like a skull in the reflection?

Creepy. Apparently 31 days turns beer into death?

Edited: Seriously, does anyone else see that, or am I just off my rocker? Granted, it's now 10:30 AM here, and I should have gone to bed several hours ago, but I see a friggin skull.

That's poindexter's video that I've had in my patience and bottle conditioning post for nearly a year...you know the one that I refer all you "my beer isn't carbed yet" posters to....:D

I call that false carb..the CO2 has not maxed out in the headspace and gone back into solution yet.

At 5:22, take a good look at the glass. Doesn't it look like a skull in the reflection?

Creepy. Apparently 31 days turns beer into death?

Edited: Seriously, does anyone else see that, or am I just off my rocker? Granted, it's now 10:30 AM here, and I should have gone to bed several hours ago, but I see a friggin skull.

That is completely creepy. I'm not sure how you noticed it but it gave me the shivers.

LOL...thats funny..you are right i saw it...I thought this was a good video for us newby....I am about to open my first beer this weekend and I wanted to make sure the beer is carbonated before drinking so I did some research online and i found this video and thought to share it with you guys...good video..

I'm glad you posted this when you did. I let my beer carb for 2 weeks and tried one yesterday. I thought it was pretty good, but I see that it could definitely take another week at least. I almost stuck a bunch in the fridge, but I guess ill wait. :(

Back