Synergy Home Brewing Systems

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omnihility

Reaction score
Over the years I've used several different home brewing systems. Anything from a basic home made malt extract system to the all grain system I now use. I'm not trying to say that these are the best brewing systems out there, but my Synergy has never let me down. I've used dozens of recipes with it and the result has never been anything less than phenomenal.

I'm just surprised I haven't heard mention of these guys on here. From what I know some of the local Oregon breweries use these guys as their pilot system, such as the well respected Oakshire Brewery.

I actually hadn't heard of them until your post. I googled it and found Synergy Metalworking. The system they sell looks like just a basic stand and burner setup. Since you still have to convert the kegs, I think most people would probably rather build it themselves. It's not bad looking though. Were you able to buy it with kegs?

It actually came with the converted kegs. The system is rather basic but solid with all the fittings being welded, which I prefer. I could get some photos posted up here when I brew next, might be kind of cool.

i'd like to see your setup. this seems like a good starting point for those of us who may not have access to a welder.

Synergy has been discussed on these boards before. Some good reviews IIRC and from my memory they/he gave up on me, I guess I asked too many questions and they/he figured I would never pull the trigger. Synergy's loss as I went elsewhere.

The dude who runs the company is pretty busy so if he doesn't respond I am sure I can fill you in on anything you need to know. I have brewed down with the guy several times and he's incredibly knowledgeable about what he's doing.

Not that much. I just called the guy and asked him how much he would charge so I'll get back to you soon.

Just brewed down a young's double chocolate stout clone(at least I hope it turns out that way). The brewing aromas were amazing. Thinking about getting the synergy keg fermentor with this one. Seems pricey though.

Picked up the keg fermentor last month and it's pretty killer. Haven't been drinking much since I started school again so I guess I'll have some nice cellared home brews. If you guys want a badass all grain system check synergy out. I'm telling you this product is pretty sweet. :mug:

A customer requested a stand with the same design. This one will ship this week. Powder coat frame and ceramic coat top. Magna barbeque burner valves, single pump and electronic spark ignition.

564871_231563720281305_118448088259536_381295_1054772494_n.jpg

150777_232204550217222_118448088259536_382451_639608284_n.jpg

I bought a 26 gallon single tier system from Synergy and I love it. Very well made and easy to use. What I really like is that alll of the connections are sanitary tri-clamp fittings. I will post some pics if you are interested. They are very quick to respond to any and all questions too.

I just posted a few pics on my profile page in the photos section. let me know if you want to see anything else.

I got payed a couple hundred bucks to spend a few hours posting things about Synergy online hence this account. I did actually happen to use their beer brewing systems and brewed with the owner several times. It's a good setup and he really needed sales so yeah...is what it is.

Back