British Columbia: interested in rhizomes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue800

Reaction score
I'm thinking of putting an order in to Crannog for some rhizomes. However I only want to get 2 rhizomes and minimum order is 4. Anybody locally want to buy a couple rhizomes off of me? I need to know soon because the deadline to order is thursday.

They have organic varieties from their farm: Cascade, fuggle, golding, mt. hood, nugget, willamette. ($6.50 each)
Also selling from Freshhops brewers gold, cascade, centennial, crystal, fuggle, galena, kent golding, mt hood, magnum, nugget, sterling ($5.75 each).

Or if your putting in an order let me know if I can get a couple off of you.

So I'm going to order 2 cascade and 2 sterling. If there's any canadian that needs a couple rhizomes let me know and we can arrange something.

Sorry Blue800, I just sent in my order Monday morning to Crannog for 7 rhizomes, I never thought to check on here. :(

On the plus side, my lovely wife (with the checking account), when I asked for a check, said "That's all?" :)

I ended up ordering (Cascade, Centennial, Fuggle, Kent Golding, Mt. Hood, Magnum, and Sterling)

I bought 8 from Crannog last year. I'm about to place an order for 60. I'm just shopping around today to see it I can get Saaz and Halertau from someone else. I'll post again later today and let you know what I'm doing for sure.
If you do end up ordering from Crannog it doesn't hurt to buy a few extras I had only 6 of the 8 sprout.

I put in my order already last week because I was under the impression that everybody's deadline was last thursday. maybe I'll see what sprouts then try to get rid of any extra's on Craigslist or something.

Back