• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Brand New Kegerator Faucet tower and Perlick

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkeye11

Reaction score
Brand new, never installed or used Single tap tower with Faucet. The tower is black and 3". Came from a brand new Danby Kegerator, I am using as a fermentation chamber, so don't need the tower. $50 with free shipping via Fed-Ex Ground.

2013-07-17 19.27.47.jpg

Ya I knew they made standard faucets I just jumped to the conclusion it was a 525 and was hoping haha

Show me where you can get them rhen.

Check with any of your local distributors that supply and set up bar taps systems. (they will give you the best price) I have a friend who's dad use to do it and still has connections. Ryan has 20-30 in his van,(they swap them out instead of repairing. My friend gets all the old ones he cleans up to sell or scraps them out for brass.

Otherwise Beverage Elements has them as do most distributors of Perlick products.

Back