Ive got KBS and access to Bells/Founders/New Holland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Svenhook

Reaction score
Let me know what you're looking for of those and I can see what I can dig up. Have Founder KBS on hand and live in the area of these other so shouldn't be too hard to find anything in particular. Maybe Three Floyds, but could be a stretch.

Looking to get a hold of a Pliny and maybe some other Russian River brews. Or any other recommend specialties.

Thanks!

I can't get Pliny but I can get some Russian River 375ml barrel aged sours. I'll be stopping by the bottle shop on Thursday and I'll let you know what I can get.

I'd love to trade for KBS.

All KBS is spoken for. Thanks for the trades! Still have access to local breweries like Founders, Bells, Dark Horse, Arcadia, New Holland, etc.

Dark Horse is great for those who've never heard of them. Scotty Karate scotch ale, their stout series, Crooked Tree ipa, and especially Double Crooked Tree double ipa are amazing stuff. and Perkulator Coffee doppelbock. you guys should jump on those

Latest posts

Back