Nano Brewery Startup NW Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatrockbrewing

Reaction score
Looking for local homebrewers in NW Ohio that want to help a nano brewery startup located in Holgate Ohio. We are looking for taste testers, DIY experts, marketing gurus pretty much anyone that likes beer and brewing that wishes to lend a hand. Shoot me a pm if your interested.

flatrockbrewing said:
Looking for local homebrewers in NW Ohio that want to help a nano brewery startup located in Holgate Ohio. We are looking for taste testers, DIY experts, marketing gurus pretty much anyone that likes beer and brewing that wishes to lend a hand. Shoot me a pm if your interested.

I am looking to start a nano brew as well (up here in Canada though) and given your thread, how has the operation gone so far? Thanks for posting, I am always trying to find into on brewery planning. Cheers

brausawyer said:
I am looking to start a nano brew as well (up here in Canada though) and given your thread, how has the operation gone so far? Thanks for posting, I am always trying to find into on brewery planning. Cheers

"Info"

We set up shop in a very small town but we are getting traffic from surrounding larger cities like Defiance, Toledo and Lima. Sold out of beer right away so we are working on expanding our operations to double capacity.

Go man go! Good to see an Ohioan get some success out of brewing in this overregulated state. Makes me wish I wasn't a couple hours away. Have to get out that way after fixing a couple more things on the car. It'd be great if your website had pics of the brewhouse,beers & whatnot.

Coming up on our first anniversary and its been a very interesting year. We went from opening with a 20 gallon system to upgrading to a 2 barrel brew house. Looking for a larger venue probably in Defiance Ohio.

Have you investigated distribution/shipping interstate by prescriptive means? ...legally approved methods that is.

This is really neat.

Back