for all you zombie loving gamers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin

Reaction score
picked up left 4 dead Saturday and it is officially one of the most awesome games i have ever played. Wasting zombies has never been so fun along side 3 other players across the internet. teamwork is key to success not to mention a good aim. chaos ensues as someone sets off a car alarm and the zombie horde comes rushing in. and if you die and its on versus mode just flip over to the zombie side and harass the human side for a bit. Its totally awesome and re-playability is great too. just a quick review for you.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxYxh0am6pw]YouTube - Left 4 Dead Game-play compilation[/ame]

I've been waiting for a great Z game...dead rising was not so great. Good to hear about this one, since it looks like dev on exanimus has been suspended :(. Any idea if it's coming out for PS3?

I've had my eye on this one. I'm nearing the end of Fallout 3, and this might be the next one I pick up. I used to play WoW with a couple of friends but we got burned out on it. This sounds like fun.

Back