B3 full couplings not ready for welding?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerderij_Kabouter

Reaction score
here is the response I received from MoreBeer:

Hi Justin,
The couplers we currently have are gas pipe couplers and do not look as pictured. They have flanges on either end making them almost impossible to get a clean weld on.
We hope to have the regular straight piped couplers back in stock in the next 2-3 weeks. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Robin Wada
Customer Service Manager
MoreFlavor! Inc.
(800)600-0033

If any of you are looking to buy fittings from B3 right now, CONFIRM YOU ARE GETTING THE FITTINGS YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!

This has been a public service announcement from your favorite gnome

If you need full 1/2" fittings that will work, you can order them through mcmaster.com I have ordered through them in a pinch and all of their stuff is reasonably priced and arrives fairly fast..

I order from B3 all the time, and i have never had problems like this from them.. sorry to hear. Thanks for the heads up!!!

-DIG

B3 has been saying that their "weldable" couplers will be in stock in 2-3 weeks since February. I recently bought my SS couplers from Northern Brewer Homebrew Supply.

Prost

Back