Sewage Meeting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumbaa

I prefer 23383
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
1st SEWAGE MEETING
Hey Cheeseheads (and anyone else) lets hang out
Topics to be discussed:
Beer, Sex, Politics, Women, Whiskey, Music, and
Where to have our next gathering

Friday 30 Mar 2007
8PM

:tank: Mo's Irish Pub :tank:
10842 W. Bluemound Road, Wauwatosa, WI 53226
(Located at the corner of Hwy 100 & Bluemound Rd)
Interactive Map

DRAFT BEER
IRELAND: Guinness Stout, Smithwicks, Harp Lager
ENGLAND: Bass Ale, Strongbow, Boddington’s Pub Ale
BELGIUM: Stella Artois
UNITED STATES: Blue Moon, Leinenkugel’s Honey Weiss,
Miller Lite, Spotted Cow

BOTTLE BEER
Bud Light, Budweiser, Budweiser Select, Leinenkugel’s Red, Leinenkugel’s Sunset Wheat, MGD, MGD Lite,
Miller Lite, Miller High Life, Miller High Life Lite, Sierra Nevada, Sprecher Amber Ale

IMPORTS
Amstel Light, Carlsberg, Corona, Fosters, Franziskaner Weissbier, Heineken, Michelob Ultra, Newcastle Brown Ale, Pilsner Urquell, Smirnoff Ice
NON-ALCOHOLIC
Kaliber
COMBINATION PINTS

Black ‘n Tan - Guinness & Smithwicks

Half & Half - Guinness & Harp

Black Velvet - Guinness & Strongbow

Black & Blue - Guinness & Blue Moon

Lady Guinness - Guinness with a shot of Chambord
Lady Cider - Strongbow with a shot of Chambord

Shandy - Harp with a Splash of Sprite

A Special - Smithwicks with a Guinness Head

post so we know if you're going to show up

I'm on the fence. I'd like to make it but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. I should know tomorrow.

My apologies, SWMBO's birthday already have plans. Point of interest: A woman that works for me is John Vassallo's (the owner of Mo's) aunt.

Regards to everyone that goes.

Al

Bernie Brewer said:
Dunno, only 2 days' notice, I'll try, but guarantees......sure sounds like fun, though.!

Yeah I know I was trying to find something kinda soon so interest didnt fade. TBH I picked that day because it was a in my 5 days off and I have jury duty on Monday and Tuesday so the rest of my 5 day is kinda shot.

Plan for another "meeting" around the end of April beginning of May

F**k you all who didn't show up. Ok comma I'm alright with it. Pumbaa and I just got drunk at a bar comma I'm not sure which one but drunk did occur. Drinkey Drinkey.

(Drunk post)

sause said:
F**k you all who didn't show up. Ok comma I'm alright with it. Pumbaa and I just got drunk at a bar comma I'm not sure which one but drunk did occur. Drinkey Drinkey.

(Drunk post)

I was there............where were you????

Bernie Brewer said:
I was there............where were you????

check your PM's bernie . . . I'm really sorry we missed ya. I was at Mo's early in hopes of staking out a table . . . I got there about 7:40. I guess I called Sause at about 7:45 and told him the place was PACKED and we should try someplace else (I couldnt even get to the bar to get a drink) but hung out until about 8:20 then headed to The Landmark Inn. I must have either JUST missed ya or with the crowd being so big never had a chance at finding ya, either way I feel horible.

We are going to try doing this again probably at the end of April. Sause and I were talking about heading back to The Landmark, but with the way my head feels right now I'm thinking possible heading to a Brewers game or something

Let me know- I can probably come down if it's a weekend. Friday night or Saturday work best for me- unless your SWMBOs don't want you hanging around with a woman.

I'm thinking 06 May, IIRC it's a 1:05 game but I need to check my work schedual. I also think it's $1 dog night :ban:

I was thiking in honor of Bernie we could get seats in Bernie's Terrace($5) or possibly the left field Loge bleachers($16 but my favorite seats at Miller Park . . . close to the hotdog vendors) and spouses are welcome of course
http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/ticketing/seating_pricing.jsp

Pretty far in advance, but you need to book one somewhere between June 30 - July 7th. Just bought my tickets. Coming to see family, friends and see a ball game hopefully (gotta check schedule). Haven't been to that stadium yet. Oh, and Summerfest...

Sounds ok to me- if kids are invited. Course, my daughter can be my "designated driver". But, I can't drink too much as we'd have a 5 hour drive home after the game. Could we still have a bar night on Saturday, just to meet and say hi first? And have a "couple, two, tree beers".

Let me know and I can get my tickets, or if we do a group tickets thing I'll send my money to whoever is getting them. If this is a go, I'll need three tickets (probably- I'll check for sure!)

of course kids too. I'll ake a look at my schedual tonight and figure it out . . . still feeling a bit slow today

I should look into what it takes to get our name up on the jumbotron . . .
"The Milwaukee Brewers would like to welcome to todays game SEWAGE"​

desertBrew said:
Pretty far in advance, but you need to book one somewhere between June 30 - July 7th. Just bought my tickets. Coming to see family, friends and see a ball game hopefully (gotta check schedule). Haven't been to that stadium yet. Oh, and Summerfest...

Actually around that time I was thnking maybe something for the 3rd of July Fireworks on Lake Michigan

Pumbaa said:
of course kids too. I'll ake a look at my schedual tonight and figure it out . . . still feeling a bit slow today

But then, we'd have mass hysteria as the crowd thinks the toilets are overflowing......

Seriously, I don't think it takes a big group to get recognized, and if we bring our kids- that's a group. My daughter definitely wants to come- I have to ask my son, but he'll probably want to go. My husband said he's not interested, though. Too much gardening for him in the spring.

Pumbaa said:

LOL I don't think that'll be put up there considering the recent discovery of Miller Park's contribution to the Menominee River........ even though that's since been fixed:D

It looks like this kind of died out. Was a date ever arrived at for a Brewers game? I think that would be a great idea. Picture this: a homebrew tailgate party!? Could be awesome.

(Note to Pubbaa: check PM's)

I'll be posting about it tonight, had jury duty and been busy as hell lately . . . Was gonna do it last night but then got tied up in working on my new computer and what I want/need for it

Back