Got a new brew partner.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOUR!?!?!?!?!?!
Sir, I admire your courage and question your sanity:D

Seriously, congratulations. I hope the missus and the little one are doing well!

Here are some pice.....

PB100014R.jpg

PB100017R.jpg

That sure brings back memories to me. Seems like my two year old was about that size just yesterday. Congratulations Daddy-O!!! Love the name, that too, is my daughters name. There is just something about dad's and daughter's.

My wife is starting to itch for another one, I can tell. Cassie will be two in another month and half, I know SWMBO doesn't want there to be too long a distance between the two.

In fact, it REALLY would not surprise me if she's pregnant right now. Mind you, she hasn't taken any tests yet - but she's been acting weird, just like when she was FIRST pregnant with Cassie. Just weird hormonal stuff. Right before she found out she was pregnant, she went off on me one night for calling Kareem Abdul-Jabaar a "ninny." There was just something really strange in her behavior, and it seems like some of those quirks are back. We'll see.

the_bird said:
There was just something really strange in her behavior, and it seems like some of those quirks are back. We'll see.

Or it could be that she's a woman. :)

My daughter (almost 3) told me the other day that she wants a baby sister.

Congrats!:mug:

This reminds me of that haggar pants commercial (since you have a new girl) where the dad is in training on getting rid of loser boyfriends and because he has haggar pants he can properly bend at the knees while throwing the loser kid out of a living room window.

Hope you have haggar pants!

Back