Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did I even mention Brady???

You guys are the ones you keep bringing him up... (along with a few sexual inuendos)

... I dunno... I think you guys are the ones that have a little man-love going on.

Here... this do anything for ya? It's ok. Be honest.

TomBrady-1.jpg

Typical of Pats fans, though. NE is so great even when they lose,it's because they are so awesome. There's a reason no one likes the Pats other than New Englanders.. And it isn't because they are as great as NE fans think they are.

I travel too much. I'm just looking for a nice sugar momma so I can retire & she'd fit the bill nicely. :cross:

Anyway, enough of that. Continue banging on Cape now.

yeah i donno. getting hit on by an airport business chick is like getting hit on by a stripper.

"dude, that stripper totally wants me!"

Just think... If we all blocked bird and cape then we could actually discuss Football instead of the Patriots. Get a room guys... or open up a separate thread about your unwavering love for the Brady Bunch.

Mmmm hmmmm.

Son, folks here take the word Obnoxious seriously.
And you're not doing it right.

That's a rookie mistake, and ya just hate to see it happen...

Cheers! ;)

Alright... I've decided to forgive the pats for not winning this weekend. I mean... when the 49ers looked ahead and saw they had the pats and then the Seahawks coming up and they had to win one of the two in order to take the division, can you blame them for putting everything into the game they had the better chance of winning? The pats were just really up against a motivated team. San Fran just didn't want to lose 2 out of 3 to finish out the season.

ChshreCat said:
Alright... I've decided to forgive the pats for not winning this weekend. I mean... when the 49ers looked ahead and saw they had the pats and then the Seahawks coming up and they had to win one of the two in order to take the division, can you blame them for putting everything into the game they had the better chance of winning? The pats were just really up against a motivated team. San Fran just didn't want to lose 2 out of 3 to finish out the season.

Ha we will see what happens this Sunday!!

I honestly think this sets us up better for playoffs. Wash and Atl on the road vs giants at home and GB on the road

HappyLoon said:
This.

One "simultaneous catch" away from locking up a 2 seed.

Win more games wanna be a top dog win.em all sorry the falcons are better team

Punity said:
Win more games wanna be a top dog win.em all sorry the falcons are better team

How'd that "top dog" mentality work out for you last time? We embarrassed you in the playoffs in the house Matty Ice built.

HappyLoon said:
How'd that "top dog" mentality work out for you last time? We embarrassed you in the playoffs in the house Matty Ice built.

I'm not a falcons fan but good try at talking stick around the thread a little more you might get to Hoppy status

McBrewskie said:
Lol, the Falcons are anywhere from the 3rd to 5th best team in the NFC. Niners and Pack are better, Hawks and Skins might be too.

Shhhhhh

seahawks - "playoff fodder of the millennium"

seriously, goodell wants more playoff teams? why? so we have more teams like seattle to waste valuable playoff space?

I think the Pats should pick up Tim Tebow. I'm pretty sure he will be released by the Jets. They have a perfect opportunity to give him a shot and show other teams some value, but they're going with Mcelroy. If anyone can find where he fits on the gridiron, it's Bill.

I think the Pats should pick up Tim Tebow. I'm pretty sure he will be released by the Jets. They have a perfect opportunity to give him a shot and show other teams some value, but they're going with Mcelroy. If anyone can find where he fits on the gridiron, it's Bill.

I will respectfully disagree... Only because I don't want anyone showing up in the Pats locker room reaking of suck... And anyone who has spent more than an hour on the Jets roster this year is covered in that stench.

bluemoose said:

Yeah, I'm sure they'd take Brady out for a few plays to put in a QB who can't throw.

Tebow will go to some desperate team for a year or two and then be out of the NFL for good. And he'll say it's all part of God's plan for him.

Yeah, I'm sure they'd take Brady out for a few plays to put in a QB who can't throw.

Tebow will go to some desperate team for a year or two and then be out of the NFL for good. And he'll say it's all part of God's plan for him.

Right, I was definitly thinking of putting him in as QB. It appears Steelers fans are about as bright as their quarterback.

As for the stench of suck, while I agree he would have plenty of that, I think Bill could make him a decent player. It is a project that Bill likes to do, he likes the kid, and really, is he ever going to find a better team to play for? The Patriots tend to elevate marginal players to superstardom, I think we could do that with Tim too.
I am certainly not saying that he be considered a quarterback in any way. That would be like replacing Larry Bird with Vern Troyer. But I'm sure Bill would be able to find a role. I would hate for Tim to go do missionary work in the prime of his career just because the Jets are a pathetic excuse for an organization. Think of this as charity work for Bill. Bill Belichick is a stand up guy like that.

I hope you're right, that they do take him so you have to look stupid defending what you just posted.

Bellichick is as interested in sacrificing wins for charity as Brady is interested in your man crush on him.

Well, with a starting QB on the decline, they need to get SOMETHING lined up.

ChshreCat said:
Well, with a starting QB on the decline, they need to get SOMETHING lined up.

Sanchez will be on the trading block. Go for it pats

Back