Help! Breweries in Cincinnati!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
My wife surprised me with a quick trip to Cincinnati to visit sam Adams, but we just figured out they don't give tours at that plant. Anyone have any suggestions for tours or brewpubs?? Tours especially.

Thanks!

In addition to the other thread, Rivertown and Mt Carmel are both really small, but are run by nice guys who would be happy to show you around. The Comet has a good bottle selection, and there are a couple of new spots near downtown with good selections of taps and bottles (MOTR and The Drinkery).

Plus, this weekend is Bockfest.

i used to live there, and while "breweries" and such aren't really there, there are a few great bars! like the comit over in northside (has a great bottle selection) mayday over in northside as well (has an okay bottle selection and really good beers ontap) along with a few others, but i lived in northside... sooo.. thats all i had lol

Back