Hey sawdust guy...Hot ribs!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tdawg

Reaction score
I didn't have time to do the 3-2-1 method like I said I would try. So I tried something I saw on Food Network...but with my twist.

I have a Weber 22" classic charcoal grill. I took some fresh Spare ribs and trimmed them into St Louis cut. Got the grill hot....

I then put a little season salt on them and made me up my apple cider vinager and apple juice. I then threw 'em on the grill. About every 8-10 min I spritz them and gave them a flip. I did this for about an hour or so.

I was going to wrap them in alum foil but didn't have any so I just sprayed them one good last time and set 'em on the counter for 10 min... They were great! Could have been a little more moist but were firm and pulled clean from the bone!

For being a quick method they turned out very good!

Love sharing methods I have learned and although I have not tried many other styles, I look foward to learning new methods!:ban:

Back