My First Homebrew!! (pic)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jkane101

Reaction score
This for all us noobs who are swaeting every detail....I hope this inspires you!

FirstHomebrew.jpg

An extract IPA that was as delicious as it looks!

It only gets worse from here... The only consolation I have for you is once you have all of your equipment (i.e. kegs, a kegerator, more advanced brewing equipment, more brewing equipment) then you will have more $$$ to spend on brewing supplies. (It RAPIDLY becomes a brewing obsession!!)

I didnt think this hobby would suck me in the way it has, but after that first beer...

Welcome to the obsession bud! Oh, and get yourself a pipeline going - trust me on this one!
-Me

Yeah, start brewing another batch. The only thing more amazing than the taste of your first beer is how quickly it gets pissed away.. :(

Yeah I'm totally stoked..and this website has been absolutely invaluable. All the members who constantly post advice, suggestions, encouragement...man they didn't even know how much they were helping me.
I already have the second batch happily bubbling away...a chocolate stout. I'm hooked already and am dreaming & schemimg of a way to put together an AG system.

Back