Austin Homebrew customer service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramey70

Reaction score
Deleted because of a good reason described below. I'm relieved to know my issue wasn't due to negligence because AHS has always been fantastic to deal with.

They were closed because they moved. I believe it said it on the front page of the site, and it was said here.

Edit: I had to call their customer service number once, and my issue, as small and stupid as it was was taken care of right away even though I told them it was fine.

The folks from Austin are great. Like Dave said, they were closed the day in question. I recommend giving them a call and looking into the matter more prior to posting this stuff for the world to see. I know, I've posted something like this before and I wish that I had called them to figure it out first before I posted, email is not always the best form of communication (like this instance when they are in the midst of a move).

Back