time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't attach the first time.

Edit: and it's sideways...great.

ForumRunner_20130914_212503.jpg

Sorry Dave! This got lost in my subscription feed and I have been pre-occupied buying a house.

Close, but no cigar.

thatjonguy said:
Sorry Dave! This got lost in my subscription feed and I have been pre-occupied buying a house.

Close, but no cigar.

Oh and hope the house buying/closing/moving went and or is going smoothly.

Oh and hope the house buying/closing/moving went and or is going smoothly.

Offer accepted, sale is pending.

Can't wait to close, I finally am getting out of renting and scored a huge garage for my fortress of solitude/brewhouse/fermentation lab/man cave.

Since I am going to be busy over the next two months...you were dang close both times.

Schell's Firebrick, a vienna lager.

thatjonguy said:
Offer accepted, sale is pending.

Can't wait to close, I finally am getting out of renting and scored a huge garage for my fortress of solitude/brewhouse/fermentation lab/man cave.

Since I am going to be busy over the next two months...you were dang close both times.

Schell's Firebrick, a vienna lager.

Awesome man good for you. I wouldnt call my guesses that close but i can understand your concession of the conch on this one.

Ill post up a good one later on today.

No sirs. It is from a brewery in the northeast(new england). The adjunct is very present in the flavor.

tripplehazzard said:
Brooklyn black ops imperial stout

No sir. Whats up Kendall! Where you been man? And its not imperial just missing the adjunct!! Breckenridge makes an amazing porter with this adjunct. <-----big hint.

Nice hint. I was already going to guess vanilla stout and your hint pretty much confirmed it. ;)

Nice hint. I was already going to guess vanilla stout and your hint pretty much confirmed it. ;)

Quicker on the draw!!.. lol... Dave! ! I have been around. Been trying to be on here less.. it seems the more I'm on here the more money I spend. :mug: I know we need to get a trade going soon. :)

Back