Show me your co2 holster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocHop

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking to get my 5lb co2 tank outside the keezer to make room for more kegs. I like the idea of mounting the tank to the 2x10 collar so I don't constantly knock it over. It would be a great bonus if the tank could easily be unholstered for refilling. I'm sure there are dozens of HBT users out there that have done this, and I would love to see some pics to get ideas.

Thanks!

buy a mounting bracket for a co2 fire extinguisher. the tanks are the same size, just different valves.

mine actually sits on top of the fermenation fridge, which is right beside my kegerator. Once I get off my lazy ass and get the stout set up going the beergas tank will be right beside that.

B

Not a great photo but I built a shelf in the corner above the kegger to hold my 20 pounder. And that bud light sign is worth money ...to someone ...somewhere ...any offers?

ForumRunner_20110730_225942.jpg

Back