Happy B-Day, LGI, our resident whacko!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's too bad he's invisible! I'd like to give him a little "something" but since he's invisible, I guess I can't.

Oh well. Happy birthday to my favorite nut case!

It's too bad he's invisible! I'd like to give him a little "something" but since he's invisible, I guess I can't.

Oh well. Happy birthday to my favorite nut case!

ooh, for some reason what you said made me all tingly in my "manly place." :D

(Reminds me of an old Jr High School joke about Wonderwoman, Superman, and the Invisible Man.) ;)

Anyway Happy B-day, LGI, you twisted mofo....This place would be boring without you!

Somehow I saw this and thought of you.

bdaygnome.jpg

:rockin:

Happy birthday man! I have enjoyed your posts! In fact i'm going to take the rest of the day off (now 9am) and have a beer for your birthday.

I don't have excusses i have reasons.

aawww, thanks guys! I am deeply touched!.....and when I can get one of those dolls they use in court cases I will show you exactly where. :)

I gotta say, you peeps are a lot more civil on here than you are in PMs......100% of my happy birthday PMs have called me a bastard! (And I had more than one) :D

aawww, thanks guys! I am deeply touched!.....and when I can get one of those dolls they use in court cases I will show you exactly where. :)

I gotta say, you peeps are a lot more civil on here than you are in PMs......100% of my happy birthday PMs have called me a bastard! (And I had more than one) :D
Um, yeah, sorry about that, you bastard. :p

Back