Homebrew Club Name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephm

Reaction score
Hey guys....I need help, the town we live in doesn't have a club so I am going to start one! :mug:

Any ideas for a cool name? We are in Clovis New Mexico and there is an Air Force base (that's how we ended up here) Cannon AFB in Curry County.

Maybe Curry Homebrew Crew?

:tank:

For some reason I am drawing a BLANK on this......HELP!

Loaded Cannon......NICE!!!!!

I was trying to be more inclusive of the entire area....I don't want people thinking that it is JUST for cannon folks. :mug:

Yes we did! The Curry County Brew Crew meets every Tuesday at 5-5:30 (ish) at Fat Boys BBQ on Llano. Join us if you are in the area!

Sounds like a plan.. I might be able to make it tonight with a buddy that i got into home-brewing. Looking forward to meeting everybody

Yes we did! The Curry County Brew Crew meets every Tuesday at 5-5:30 (ish) at Fat Boys BBQ on Llano. Join us if you are in the area!

Does this club still meet? I am new to the area and new to homebrewing. Would love to get together with like minded people!

Thanks,
Brandon

Latest posts

Back