Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A clean carboy makes Slater happy along with SWMBO so wedding favors can be brewed by the big blue moon on 08/31/2012.

I am a re-newb (former home brewer returning to the fold) who's wife put his carboys away where they got dirty. I got one clean, but there are two more that need help, badly!!! Help me save the carboys!!

Oh yeah, and save the whales too!

whales.jpg

I'm a bit anal about the "clean" thing. Have broken only one (1) carboy shaking and rinsing. A carboy cleaner might allow me to (wipe), and save money on new carboys.

I am a new kegger, and recently expanded the fermenters, and this carboy cleaner would definitely help the process.

Being a disable vet (yes I went there), cleaning carboys are the most difficult thing in the brewing process for me.

I picked up a couple sanke kegs to ferment in, and the previous owner seems to have fermented red wine in them without cleaning them out after the last batch, which I can only guess was last century. I need a carboy cleaner to help get this crud out!

There once was a carboy in need of a cleansing,it's owner a broke-boy in need of some lending.

They say to brew right,it helps to have good equipment so please tell me I won and I'll tell you where to ship it!! :)

I need a carboy cleaner because I am nearly too weak to lift that hug carboy with water and cleanser in there to swoosh it around. Thanks for the giveaway.

I want one because my wife asked it was some sort of bondage sex toy. So when ever I brew, I can get out the "sex toys".

Win.

I need a free carboy cleaner, because an old toothbrush taped to the end of a hanger just isn't cutting it anymore! And I want to be able to brush my teeth again...

Kids are growing up and are harder to squeeze in there to clean those things.

Having 4 carboys and hating the brushes for cleaning I would enjoy trying something I have never seen or used, and would be happy to give positive feedback on the product.

I would Like the carb cleaner because I keep throwing out my back!

Someone poured BMC beers in my carboy. I want to thoroughly clean that crap out so it won't ruin my beer!

Because I have carboys and kegs,
That need to be cleaned.
I just hate using a brush,
Ya know what I mean.
If I had one these,
Cleaning would be a breeze.
So all I have to say is...

Pretty Please!

After a long, arduous, treacherous, dark and lonely fermentation, the ales that have gone forth bravely into the carboy often emerge victorious, but leaving a path of destruction and vile filth in their wake. No quest is more virtuous or mighty than that of an epic, delicious ale!

After the journey, however, someone must clean up the carnage and derelict conditions left behind from the most noble of deeds...the brewing of joy and happiness.

Alas, the cleaner is I! Wielding my moderately-trusty carboy brush I attack the vile remains of what were once the most fantastic of creatures; yeast and krausen. Diligently, tediously, painstakingly I scrub the carboy with the inadequate brush in vain but without complaint.

But wait, what's this? A carboy cleaner designed to quickly, easily and effectively clean my carboys? How could it be that I do not yet own this remarkable tool?!?

Come to me, Carboy Cleaner! Join me, and together we shall clean...nay, we shall SMITE every last nasty from every carboy to cross our paths!

Victory, cleanliness and sanitation will be ours!
[cue Monty Python and the Holy Grail music]

Yes. Wife wants a cyser so glass is coming back out so I need easy way to clean. Thanks.

my girlfriend is tired of me spending all the time in the bathroom manually scrubbing carboys with a brush

Dear Santa,
I have been a good boy all year and all I want for christmas is a carboy cleaner.

Thank you
-Chris

PS
Cookies and beer are on the counter by the coffee pot

I need a Carboy Cleaner because with five kids in the house I don't have all the time I want to brew. I see were it will it would be a huge time saver!

I need a carboy cleaner because:

1. I'm trying to save money since I have a kid on the way (due March 17th)

2. Since I'm trying to save money I'm cutting out buying beer and brewing AG exclusively and this, in turn, has shown me that I need a better way to clean carboys

3. It looks spiffy

4. I can scare my wife with it

5. I can scare my daughter with it after she springs from my wife's loins

6. Is fhearr fheuchainn na bhith san duil

I would like to win a carboy cleaner because, last Christmas, when all the other carboys were happily filled with fermenting beer, my poor carboys say in the garage, all cruddy and crusted because I was unable to properly clean them and make them sparkly, shiny and beer-worthy. Please carboy cleaner guys...give a carboy a break...and let me clean them so that I can give them the gift of beer this holiday season!

I could use a Carboy Cleaner because I have 3 glass containers that cannot be cleaned properly by any other means I have tried.

My wife is concerned about the safety of me holding a fixed carboy brush while I spin a glass carboy at 1500 rpms.

I could use the cleaner because I am brand new to the home brewing and will need some help cleaning once the beer in my pantry is ready!

A carboy cleaner haiku:

My carboys cry out
With burning need to be clean
Carboy Cleaner, help!

it would be very nice for that jolly ol' saint nick to bring me what i actually want this year.
pink bunny pajamas last year was the rats!

I'm sick and tired of removing my carboy brush and being blasted in the face by all sorts of nasty stuff!!

There once was a brewer from Nantucket
Who said Tasty McDole should suck it
His carboys were skanky
And so he said thank ye
For sending me a cleaner to buff it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back