• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Perlick Triple Tap Stainless Box Draft Towers -Regulators -Drip trays + more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heiman5

Reaction score
OPEN TO ALL OFFERS... want this stuff gone!~

NEW PRICES

Hey guys - I bought a bunch of stuff from a bar that was closing and I am using a couple of things that I got and decided to sell of the rest of the stuff.

All prices are OBO plus shipping so if you have a problem with the price please PM me an offer or just post it up! I am not sure what the going rate for a lot of this stuff is and whatever else I do not sell will be added to my bar!

Also - my email is [email protected] if that is easier!

** also open to trades **

So here is what is up for sale:

(2)- Very Rare Perlick brand Triple Tap Stainless Draft Towers (box style) -$250

Towers made by Perlick, but do not have Perlick faucets - one has small ding on front (see pic) Faucets have some minor chipping, but the towers are in extremely nice shape. Metal beer lines included and they have a coolant line running up the beer lines and in the upper box as well, which is fully insulated.

(2)- Triple gauge Co2 Regulators with lines - $85

Seem to be in nice shape, were working when removed from the bar, but I have not tested them personally. Some have a bit of rust on the backs of the gauges, but nothing that would affect their performance. All are adjustable with a flat screwdriver and have on/off valves

(3)- Stainless drip trays with drains - $50 ea or 2 for $100 shipped!

Very nice shape- 1 has a 6 inch drain and the others are drilled for a drain with a 1/2 inch spout out the bottom

(4)- Standard 1/2 barrel keg couplers with beer lines - $20

Some are in better shape than others, but I think that they are all functioning properly

(7)- Beer line connectors (for mounting to bar or connecting lines) - $5

(1)- Guinness/Harp keg coupler (euro?) - $25

(1)- Other keg adapter (screw on? see pic) - $20

img0304ps.jpg

img0310l.jpg

Sounds good - how about $14 for shipping in a large flat rate priority box?

100 + 60 + 14 -> 174

My paypal is [email protected]

Also, which drip tray and regulator would you like from the pictures.

Thanks
Austin

tried to send you a PM but your box is full

The regulators are secondaries, I assume? I.e. not meant for high pressure right off the tank?

-Joe

To receive high pressure off the tank they just need the connector to the tank, they do not have high pressure gauges... but from what I have found, having a high pressure gauge tells you nothing, Co2 remaining has to do with weight.

To hook up your tank it would just require a $5 brass connector and possibly a small piece of high pressure tubing.

They will work fine as the primary regulators with minimal effort :)

Will you sell a Perlick tower with no faucets? I already have faucets but want to switch from my coffin box. If so how much?

The value of the towers is really in the tower itself (faucets are just cheapy standard faucets) I am happy to sell without them tho, so just pm me an offer!

thanks guys

prices reduced to 250 for each perlick tower and 85 each for the remaining regulators

drip trays $50 each? these are high quality stainless trays!

again prices are OBO, the worst I can do is say no!

What regulators do you have left? I was late seeing your post, but I really could have used the triple regulators you had together in the pictures.

They are about 12" long and about 5" wide

I will measure them when i get home if you want more precise measurements

Here is what remains:

2 perlick towers - 250 ea plus shipping
3 drip trays (one pending sale) - 50 ea
all the couplers except 1 - 20 ea

No regulators left sorry :(

Both Perlick towers left
2 Drip trays left (one of each style)
all couplers left!

Back