Rate my Doghouse Brewery Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhonda00

Reaction score
I am working on my first logo and have a few ideas. Let me know what you think.

BeerLogowithborder-1.jpg

BeerLogo4.jpg

BeerLogo2.jpg

I probably vote for the second as well. I REALLY like the font on the third one, but I suppose it is a little hard to read. Could you reduce the thickness slightly while maintaining the size? If so, I might prefer the third. Nice work!

I would tone the colors down a touch to neutralize and make it a little less shocking to the eyes.

I just screwed with the colors and toned it down to this to give you an idea

beerlogo4.jpg

I would tone the colors down a touch to neutralize and make it a little less shocking to the eyes.

I just screwed with the colors and toned it down to this to give you an idea

beerlogo4.jpg

Hey, thanks man. I see exactly what you mean. My girlfriend is the designer and says that she will take your advice and change the logo.

Thanks,
Jacob

Man, thats an awesome logo. I wish my girlfriend could make one of those for me!

Nice work...agree with the color thing and I actually like the font on the 3rd one. Definitely #2 or #3.

I like the 2nd one best, but the red background is too much, even the pink background is too much for me. I like the black much better.

Maybe just eliminate the background entirely & make the label bigger? That would make the dog's face easier to see. I think that would be win/win.
Regards, GF.

Back