First beer, first label.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterse

Reaction score
Well, my wife and I have made our first beer. All things considered it came out pretty darn good. I wanted to thank those here who talked me down from some angst while waiting for it to be finished. Now that it's beer I wanted to label it and while I wait for some label paper that I ordered to arrive I hoped to get some feedback on the design

beerlabel1forweb.jpg

Thanks,
Evan

Going with the name bare bottom brew I have selected a bunch of different vintage pinups to match with different types of beer. Some are more 'bare' than others. I chose this one for this beer because of the summer time theme of it.

Going with the name bare bottom brew I have selected a bunch of different vintage pinups to match with different types of beer. Some are more 'bare' than others. I chose this one for this beer because of the summer time theme of it.

Then I would suggest your next brew should be whichever style gets the babe the most naked! :D

I like it. It really does fit the mood of the brew. I like the nostalgia theme too :)

I like it, but I have to agree, more flesh = better tasting beer.
Did you make that up in Photoshop or some online system?

Back