After many years I finally did it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmbrewernw

Reaction score
After many years of wanting to make a label I finally bit the bullet and made one!
Edit: New Brewery Name
pale%20ale%20label.png

Nice label. I like the reference to the 45th parallel, I've passed that sign on 1-5 many many times.

I also am too lazy to do labels, would rather spend time brewing!!!! I saw a good label at the Local Homebrew meeting the other night, Duct Tape and blue ballpoint pen!!!!!!

Yeah I have been too lazy to make a label as well, but everyone keeps bugging me about it so I went for it. I wanted to go with 45th parallel brewing but some guy up in Portland that also homebrews already has the name and the url. I actually decided last night to change my name to Magnetic North Brewing. By the way if anyone wants to know I used Inkscape which is an open source program to make this label. It's not as easy to use as something like Illustrator but it's also free so I can't complain.

Back