Synergy Brew System or Other Recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtbrews

Reaction score
I am looking into purchasing a 15 gallon RIMS or HERMS system, likely tiered but flat is ok too and the frontrunner right now is Synergy Brewing. It is the best cost I have found and it looks like a very well made system.

Does anyone have any experience or feedback about Synergy? or does anyone else have any recommendations? I am open to suggestions and would be ok with an electric system or gas. I am more concerned with function and would also be willing to pay a little more for a better product, just not something absurdly expensive like the Brew Magic.

I know a lot of people feel strongly about making it a DIY yourself project but in my mind, the time I spend building it is time I could have been using it to brew so I am looking for something turn key or close to it.

Thanks all!

the stuff on their website looks good, i would certainly consider them if i was in the market for a stand.

I didn't buy their brewstand. I purchased just the 4 inch tri clamp plate for their Uni fermenter. It is very well built and they were cool to work with. If you decide to go with them I am sure you will be happy working with them and the final product.

The only other thing I would suggest is looking at Morebeers 2100. They will sell you just the frame if you call them. You can also buy the frame only on the 1000. They will not sell the tippy dump as a frame only though.

I have there tiered 15 stand , it's excellent . Well built sturdy nice craftsmanship super cool to deal with . I would highly recommend them.

Back