I love my first world problems

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

I’m not wrong. I’m left handwriting
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Today when the sun went down and I was pulling into my driveway after work. I looked from outside of the house into the window at the Christmas tree we put up yesterday. The lights didn't really look evenly displayed. There was a big dark patch from the second strand of lights to the third strand.. Looked fine inside the house but from outside .. not so good. So I moved the lights around a bit, tried to make them look better from outside the house looking in.

This is a first world problem and dang.. if it's all I need to worry about then life is pretty good. I checked out my bank account balance and it is quite low, but I'm still able to put a roof over head, fill the car with gas and buy a few Christmas presents this year.

Stupid post, most of mine are. Just want to say to you all here on HBT.

Merry Christmas!

Dan

sometimes we consider life to be really sucky and hard, but then we take another bite of our snack, another drink of beer, and... well, it just ain't so bad, is it?!? Merry Christmas, Dan :D

Thanks for the great responses guys. I just get tired of looking at life the wrong way. I figure if you're working and can support your family it's a pretty good thing. Vanity has no place in life.

Wow... look at me talking like I know what the hale I'm talking about.

Back