A symbolic hanging is necessary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shecky

Just an old guy
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm all for humor, obviously, but some things just cross the line, usually on April Fools Day.

One such thread did that. For that, I nominate the offender, EvilTOJ, for a symbolic hanging.

For you, Evil.

HANGMAN.gif

Hey, I found it amusing. Never believe anything you hear on April's first. Personally I thought it was more fcked up that the thread got closed for no good reason.

Hey, I found it amusing. Never believe anything you hear on April's first. Personally I thought it was more fcked up that the thread got closed for no good reason.

+1. While I could see that some would think that it was a bad joke, I was pretty OK with it. I certainly didn't think it needed to be closed.

I take it Evil was not in a car wreck? I was kinda suspicious being its April fools and all.

Funny? Maybe not, but a good April Fools I guess.

I'm pretty sure the thread was closed because of the comments coming at the end (which were starting to get pretty vitriolic), not because of that ******* EVIL TWIN's original post....

Ya, but that was part of the fun of it. There was nothing really worse than calling him an ******* - which if you play April Fools right means you are winning

Some things are funny, others are not. I was very upset, but not in the good way like when you pay for a BJ and it turns out to mean you get a "Big Job" ( Number 2)

If EvilToj was here right now, I'd cockpunch him.

Seriously man, we like you. Friends don't do that crap to friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back