Attention AZ brewers - Soperbrew is coming to town

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnonyBrew

Who rated my beer?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I know when you are sleeping....I know when you're awake....I know if you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake....

I am driving the fam to stay with the in-laws in Casa Grande from Dec. 22nd through Dec. 27th. I'm going to talk sugar momma into letting me out for an HBT member meet & greet. Thinking possibly Friday, Dec. 26th. No place picked out yet, but I'm interested in visiting Papago while I'm in town. Open to other suggested meetup places. I love 4 peaks.

Anyone interested? olllllo? beerthirty? chimone? saq? etc?

FYI. I lived in Phx for 10 yrs.

I'm down, 1702 in Tucson is the best place in the state to get a beer. 52 taps and a cask coming very soon.

My son will be flying into Tucson on the 26th. Ill be there all that day, but other than that I have the rest of the time he's here planned out. Next time your in the area, I'd be game for whatever though.

It looks like I have next Tuesday all day & next Friday afternoon/evening kitchen pass to meet up with anyone that wants to.

I'm thinking I could hit Tucson on Tuesday & the southern areas of Phoenix (Tempe, Ahwatukee, Phoenix, or Chandler) on Friday afternoon for a happy hour.

Can anyone meet me at 4 peaks or Papago on Friday from 4pm to 8pm ish?

That tasting sounds great!

However, I'll be in town next week from the 20th through the 27th. So the Friday I had in mind would be 12/26.

If I'm in town, Papago, Sonora, or most any place sounds good. Any other Phx brewers available for the 26th?

With no other input I am forced to pick a place & a time. Sugar momma & I plan to meet some friends at Papago Brewing on the SW corner of McDowell Road & Scottsdale Rd. from about 4pm to 8pm on Friday, Dec. 26th.

All members in the Phoenix area please feel free to come meet us. PM me if you'd like my cell #.

Papago Brewing

Who: Soperbrew & sugar momma
Where: Papago Brewing
When: Friday, Dec. 26th - 4pm to 8pm (ish)

Hope someone from the forum can make it.

I will also be at the 1702 Bar in Tucson with the FIL from around 3pm to 6pm on Tuesday the 23rd.

1702: Great Pizza and Beer in Tucson Arizona

There is a chance we might hit the Nimbus brewery also.

Nimbus Brewing Company Main

Ok, I leave tomorrow (Sat.) morning and may or may not have internet access during my trip. This means if you PM me or post on the thread I may not be able to see it until I return on the 28th.

My playmate and I'll be coming in from Tonopah. We should be able to stop in early evening.

Well if you get this, I will meet you at Papago. I've been having some internet difficulties so this is the first I heard of your visit. Hooray for safe mode. I work the 26th but will be there around 5-6 to start the evening. Merry Christmas.

Looks like I have some internet access here in Casa Grande. Look for a guy in a funny looking black beer shirt. I'll PM you my cell #.

Here's a pic from today's beer tasting in Tucson. Soperbrew with Saq comparing barleywines.

IMG_3300.JPG

Good to meet you guys. Enjoyed the brews.

Here's a better pic of the festivities.

IMG_3353.JPG

Left to right: Brandon O, beerthirty, wild, olllllo, & me (Soperbrew).

Back