• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

How do people get their BYO BOGO cards?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broham1

Reaction score
So, I asked some buddies of mine that subscribe to BYO if they got a card and they didn't. Does every subscriber get one? Is it random? Do you have to be a longtime subscriber? What's the deal?

I have gotten a BOGO the last two years come renewal time. I always wait till the last moment to renew though. I have gift subscriptions for friends as well under my account may be that is factor in who gets the BOGO.

509inc said:
I have gotten a BOGO the last two years come renewal time. I always wait till the last moment to renew though. I have gift subscriptions for friends as well under my account may be that is factor in who gets the BOGO.

Okay, so maybe it's aligned with when your subscription is about to expire?

Did anyone else call to make the BOGO renewal? They asked me for an X code on the address label. I bet if you already subscribed and just called and said you got a BOGO offer then had a a good guess at the X code you would be good to go. Of course I would not condone this action.

I also received a postcard that offered me a bogo renewal...they must like me.

I received mine on the cover like others and they sent me one in the mail. Only my second year. I started my subscription with BOGO with someone on here that had BOGO. Last year I got a BOGO and split it with my Boss that I got into brewing and this year I split it with someone on HBT to pass it on.

Back