Riverview Home Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyc318

Reaction score
I live in Astoria with a view of the Columbia river, hence the name. Spent sometime under the house organizing my gear today. Just recently got my ferm chamber set up with the stc-1000 off eBay. I'm still really new to the hobby. Just recently started enjoying my first brew and it's great. Here's a look at what I'm setting up under the house.

image-1145444954.jpg

That is a great start. Hope you have a big room cause you can never have enough equipment, cold storage, or space to work.

I live in Astoria with a view of the Columbia river, hence the name. Spent sometime under the house organizing my gear today. Just recently got my ferm chamber set up with the stc-1000 off eBay. I'm still really new to the hobby. Just recently started enjoying my first brew and it's great. Here's a look at what I'm setting up under the house.

Welcome to the addiction that is homebrewing! It can take off faster than you think. I started with a simple turkey fryer, and one corney keg, and by the 3rd batch started working on my 5 tap kegerator! https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-shameless-jester-rip-off-keezer-build-279003/ Looks like you are well on your way! Congrats on your first brew, I remember the excitement of pouring that first pint. By the way, I too am from Astoria, class of 1996, but currently reside in Chattanooga, TN (US Army) Good luck with future brews, cheers!:mug:

BigLuke said:
Welcome to the addiction that is homebrewing! It can take off faster than you think. I started with a simple turkey fryer, and one corney keg, and by the 3rd batch started working on my 5 tap kegerator! https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-shameless-jester-rip-off-keezer-build-279003/ Looks like you are well on your way! Congrats on your first brew, I remember the excitement of pouring that first pint. By the way, I too am from Astoria, class of 1996, but currently reside in Chattanooga, TN (US Army) Good luck with future brews, cheers!:mug:

A fellow goonie! One of my best friends is class of 99 from Astoria. What's your name?

Back