Newb From Riverside CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralphadopolis

Reaction score
So a Helped a friend out a few weeks ago with brewing for the first time and lots of fun and a ton of questions, which brings me here to the wealth of information or in other words I have an itch and I need to scratch it.

Welcome! I'm a noob too, just brewed my first batch yesterday. I'm down in Menifee. Let's trade some bottles once we each have something to trade :D

riverside here. 91/La Sierra, in the orange groves. There is a nice Morebeer location downtown. If your close by I can show you the ropes some brewday, and share a cold one

riverside here. 91/La Sierra, in the orange groves. There is a nice Morebeer location downtown. If your close by I can show you the ropes some brewday, and share a cold one

Nice im off Van Buren and 91 near Food4Less. Yea once i get a few more things and write down all my question I will definitely hit you up. I have already been to More been and im actually going tomorrow.

Welcome! I'm a noob too, just brewed my first batch yesterday. I'm down in Menifee. Let's trade some bottles once we each have something to trade :D

Dude you got it. I work in Lake Elsinore so not that far from there

I can really feel the love in this place

Latest posts

Back