Base Bar Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabeb25

HE of who can not be spoken of.
Reaction score
I figured since it is spring now, and people are posting their setups, I would post my work in progress. Its coming along, I have done EVERYTHING by myself. I built the house in 06 with the intention of finishing it and selling it.. but with the current market status..Looks like I will be here for a bit!
Bryan
Basement as of April 2010

holy ****balls, that is the coolest basement i've ever seen! spectacular work... did you finish it all yourself?

Yeah well, that stuffs kinda ok......

I'll tell ya what, I take it off your hands to save you any more embarrassment, AND I won't charge you anything to do you the favor! :mug:

Probably the coolest combination bar/gameroom/brewzone/man-cave build I've seen. Very well done. Something for me to bookmark and refer back to in the future when I get a chance to build such a thing.

Thanks Guys, its a fun place to hang out. The brew room however is next on the list to get an update.

What is the vessel in the last picture used for? Looks like two ice buckets welded together with tri-clamp fittings.

And an awesome bar. Nicely done. :mug:

What is the vessel in the last picture used for? Looks like two ice buckets welded together with tri-clamp fittings.

And an awesome bar. Nicely done. :mug:

Boiling.. stuff.. :D

I just started my basement bar/brewery project. Now I have some pics I can show my buddy (who's new to brewing and helping me build) to get an idea of what certain areas will look like. He still has no idea what I want to do with these kegs, but he's intrigued.

Back