Baltimore road trip March 15th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Who wants to meet me at Duclaw on the 15th?

Celtic Fury is getting released that night. I desperately need some R&R. I think I'm going to head up there and stay the night in a hotel, then head back the next morning. I had the Celtic Fury last year and it rocked...so I want to go up for the release and bring a growler of it back with me.

Anyone game to join up?

(Yes, I am still doing the May meet-up as well....)

Update: I'm definately in. My roommate and co-brewmaster will join as well.

Want to swap some brews? I'd love to have you review some of my stuff. Plus, I've only ever had a few other's homebrews, and half of them I wasn't real impressed with, so I'd like to see something from a more experienced homebrewer.

I don't have a ride partner yet, but I'm still in. If no one goes up with me, I'll prolly stay in B-more for the night.

I don't have much bottled, but I can get some bottled this week. I'll let oyu know what I get done.

More details as they come...I'll let you know!

Make sure you are registered at Duclaw and have the invite for the Celtic Fury release--you can't get the glass without it!!!!!

I aint worried about the glass. I'm down for the beer and the chit chat.

We'll bring down a few of our stuff, no matter what. If you don't have anything bottled and ready, it's cool, just take some of ours.

I'll have to see what we have left as well, we bottled last weekend but they're not ready yet (we sampled 1 today...lots of foam, but no carb in the beer).

Let me know this week when you're going to be there and we'll swap some info. I definately won't be in until at least 6:30 if not closer to 7pm.

I think some of you Maryland and DC folk need further motivation to make it to DuClaw on the 15th.

Special starts 14 March for a limited time only!

bangersandmashart_01.jpg

Yep!

I'll PM you my cell phone number later.....can you PM me yours and your e-mail address? I am going to send you an invite for DuClaw--I think if you sign up with the invite I send you, you'll be able to print out a bar code for the free release....

Wait, which one are we meeting at? What's closest for you?

According to google maps, the closest for me is Bowie Town Center as far as distance, but with traffic up there, who knows.........Either way I'm looking at a 3 + :30 hour drive......

Back