Where did you stick your HBT Decal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I sent out a big batch of decals last week and I'm wondering where you guys are putting them? I love to see them, but have never come across one in person.

Please post pics of where you put your decal!

Gotta check the mail,but haven't seen this year's yet. I put them on the glass door of my fermenter stand. Guess I should update my brewery pic when I get the new one. By the way,can they be stuck on the inside of a car window,or need to be on the outside?

My First Decal is on my car

0215131056.jpg

I have instructions posted in the members section, but if you have not received your decal (The Post Office hates me and I think they throw every 6th one away) then send me a private message and I will resend it.

Also, I use Paypal addresses as the shipping address unless otherwise instructed. If that address is incorrect please let me know.

Got two in the mail yesterday. Stuck one on the glass door of my fermenter stand with the previous two. The other is goin on my lil tuner when it warms up.

Coincidentally, I bought my membership upgrade the day before you posted this, so I don't imagine I'd have mine yet. (I do have a pile of mail to go through, though.) Once I get it, it will go on my fermentation freezer.

Just got mine today. I haven't stuck anywhere yet

"In the oven: Nachos!" :D HILARIOUS

Got mine today. Thing I love about stickers is, they look cool on stuff. Thing I don't love about stickers, they only look cool on stuff.

Going to take a minute to figure out just where this gem should go. I'll stay tuned, hoping one of you gets it right for me.

image-1256638745.jpg

It's kinda like a footnote for citation. Hangin wit the homies Brett, ped, and lac.

I know I need a new decal, soon Tx soon

Back