Angola, it's not like they said

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was awesome, I was up until 2 am last night reading that.

PS: I wonder what kind of camera he has, 'cause all those pictures were unbelievable.

WOW! That was an incredible read and the photos and writing were fabulous. I think you're right about it possibly being the greatest thread ever. I know this sounds weird but I think that would be a great book.

Wow! That was really cool. I expected some political rant about diamonds or war-torn nations. Instead, I was treated to an incredible tale of adventure. Nice find!

A very long read indeed, but well worth it. I can only imagine doing something like that. An adventure where planning, provisioning and skill are all that keep you alive, that certainly would be the ultimate thrill.

Had nothing else to do at work this morning (besides waiting for customers to call and doing homework) and it was great! I have been in Africa before and it's great there!

Back